Search This Blog

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Yelp Is Helping MB Construction Company in Concord NC

Check out MB Construction Company on Yelp!.


While we are blogging about social media in Charlotte NC...


We figure that since we are talking about social media, another great way MB Construction Company is finding new customers is through Yelp!. It seems Yelp! has taken an ever growing presence in the Charlotte NC home improvement contractor listing market. Any good Internet marketing expert will tell you, that a Yelp listing is a must. With from anywhere to 2-8 views per week, yelp generates 1-3 hits to our website every month. Although we don't spend money advertising on Yelp at the moment, we are very much considering it as a place to spend advertising money. So if you have a Yelp account, find us on there at the link below:


http://www.yelp.com/biz/mb-construction-company-salisbury 


MB Construction Company


224 Prescott Drive
Salisbury, NC 28144
Phone: 704-267-7763 (Brad Basinger)
Website:






Home Improvement Services | Kitchen and Bath Remodelling | Flooring Installers | Tile Installers | Handyman Services | Rental Home Maintenance | Painting Services | Home Repairs | Charlotte NC | Concord NC | Salisbury NC | Kannapolis NC | Mooresville NC | Rowan County NC | Mecklenburg County NC | Cabarrus County NC | Iredell County NC | Home Improvement Blogger |

6 comments:

  1. Hi Brad,
    you have a lot of great links to back link your blog to.
    Yelp is an up and coming marketing tool for a lot of businesses. I have had success.

    Interesting you are discussing advertising and marketing. The idea I have in mind may interest you if you want first page ranking on google.

    Networking. I'm inviting you to network with me and be a part of my community. The blogs I have listed on my side bar, including yours as of tonite have helped me push my page rank to the first page on the google search engine in the last few weeks. It did not take long either. And, it is free.
    Just add my link to your side bar the same as I have yours. Visit my blog as I will visit yours at least once a week. Post regularly. We share the same language as far as search engines are concerned. I.E., house, commercial, plumbing, residential, property, bath, kitchen.
    In two to three weeks, if you take my invitation, you will see your business produce free listings on the front page of google in your community.
    Take a minute to google, "rooter service Massachusetts". You will see my blog listed a few times on the first page.

    Email me or leave a post on my blog and let me know what your intentions are.

    jameseleasure(at)gmail.com
    woodsrooterservicemass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yelp is a great way of helping your business in marketing.I have been looking for an easiest way to learn on decorating a house and found this blog,and it really suits you have yelp to help with you.

    home improvements

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a nice blog it is, so interesting and I wanna go here over and over again to see more updated info!-color consultation Howard County-

      Delete
  3. What a great post! we have only done a few minor, minor renovations around the house but never completely demolishing a room or adding on somewhere. But we think about it quite often. This definitely helps give some perspective as we possibly move forward. Thank you! Beautiful pictures too. That’s enough for me to start the home reno right there!

    Glaslister i plast

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that everything has been described in systematic manner so that reader could get maximum information and learn many things.
    http://www.myhotwaterheaterleaking.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have a contact builder or a House Contractors in the Philippines? I want to find a recommended company by others who already had a project done by them.

    ReplyDelete